Rent your own portable building today. Mopod cabins are an affordable solution to your short to long term accommodation needs. There are several things you need to consider before deciding whether to rent your own portable building. If you plan your purchase then you are more likely to meet your needs and wants. Below you will find some concerns that will help you make the right decision. Remember that by making the right move you will save money, meet your objectives, protect your investment and be happier with your decision. Read our blog post to learn more.
Considerations when looking to rent your own Portable Building
- Why do you want your own portable building? You need to decide what you want to do with it!
- Do you want to be able to perform activities? Do you want to just store boxes? Maybe you want to do both.
- Do you need to create more space and improving resources?
- Do you do some home office and need a proper space for it?
- Do you need a flexible solution for a local school when you are working withing a small budget and timeline?
- Did you always wanted a hobby room?
- Family got big and you require an additional room?
- Are you always on the Go and wish you could take the city office out to the sites?
- Do you have the traveller bug but instead a backpack you wish you had a portable villa?
Now after answering these questions move on to the following point.
Deciding How to rent your own Portable Building
- Can I have an extra building where I live?
- Do I have room for the size building that will meet my needs?
- Is it smart to have a portable building? You are the one who has to live with your neighbours and landlord requirements, like it or not. Although, remember most NZ council allow sleep-outs, granny flats or extra accommodation on your section without the need for a permit as long as it is 10sqm less in area.
- Find out what the initial total cost will be whether you Rent your own your portable building.
Deciding Which Portable Building is right for you
- Get what you want and need and not what is simply available. If you are going to do it, do it right the first time. It will save you money in the long run and make you a happier client (of Mopod I hope).
- Get permit if needed. You do this once you have decided on a building.
Have a look at the following Mopod Portable Building Options:
Transportable Site Office Buildings
Ideal for: Construction building sites, Industrial zone, Small business facilities, Site offices, Photography studio, Factory site, Security office.
Transportable Studio Cabins
Ideal for: any location, home, business, or on your holiday section. The covered veranda offers not only protection from the weather but also the opportunity to greet your guests. You can also relax on your veranda with family and friends, or simply enjoy your own quiet space.
Rent Transportable Classrooms Built
Ideal for: Temporary or permanent classroom, Meeting room, Childcare facility, Science Lab, Teacher rooms, Library or book store or Small lecture room.
Portable Villa Accommodation
Ideal for: An extra bedroom, a Holiday Bach, or a home office. Fully transportable our self contained cabins are the solution for temporary accommodation or permanent accommodation.
Experience the Mopod lifestyle today.
Talk to us today about renting your very own portable building, portable office, studio, villa or cabin!
Send Mopod an online Enquiry Today
FREEPHONE 0800 466 763